Frequently Asked Questions
1) How many bales can you load in a container?
We can load typically approximately 40,000 lb/ 36 bales in a 40fthq container and 20,000lbs 18 bales in a 20′ container.
2) Can you arrange for freight?
Yes, we can arrange for freight port to port and will quote you the rate we receive from the shipping company.
3) How much will a container cost?
Containers costs vary depending on composition, size, and the quality of goods you order. Contact us with your order and we will be glad to send you a proforma invoice.
4) Can you send me a price list?
Please contact us with your requirements and we will be happy to quote you.
5) How long will it take to receive my container?
The length of time to prepare a container varies with the composition. Upon receipt of your order we can give you a time table. Most containers take anywhere between 3-6 weeks to prepare.